Saturday 26 May 2007





Doesnt she look adorable?? Well I can tell you that Betty Boubalay Swaggles Wainwright is a very very naughty girl!!


Yesterday must have been just one of those days - you know the kind you have when you get up and want to go back and get out of bed all over again. Well my day started off quite promising, I had a very nice sale on my website (thankyou Nina) and an order for a bridal necklace from Brides and Maids of Gomersal - thankyou to you too! Then it all went downhill from there. Firstly i decided yesterday was as good a day as any to wash my bedding - you know the kind of day when the wind is blowing steady but its lovely and warm too, I popped my cream bedding into the washer on a whites programme and went off into the garden. OMG Betty Boubalay Swaggles was eating my newly planted clemetis, I could have cried to be honest - i do love my plants - I chased her and chased her the little minx would not be caught. I then noticed that she had blooming eaten the other two newly planted clemetis. She looked at me as if butter wouldnt melt in her saggy little mouth! I was defeated by a boxer puppy - after clearing the bitten/chewed leafs I went back inside the house to see my lovely cream bedding turning a nice shade of pink! I couldnt believe it - as if my day couldnt get any worse I thought. I was wrong.


The postman (who I think highly of being an avid bead collector). I love him coming to the house cos this means pressies - you will understand this if you also love beads! decided to leave my post on the kitchen floor just inside the doorway and not to shout me! WHAT A MISTAKE! Marvin my 8 month old boxer dog decided it would be a right laugh to take my post into the garden and munch his way through the lot! My new 24 boxed set dvd is destroyed, a necklace that needs restringing is nearly destroyed and my letters are destroyed. It took my half hour to pick up the pieces of bubble wrap from the grass and Marvin did look very sorry for himself once I had given him a right telling off. Betty looked as though she couldnt give two hoots!


Hope today is better!

3 comments:

Jo Robinson said...

OMG Hun what a morning!!!
LOL at Betty I think I'm changing my mind about getting a pup.
hugs
Jo
xx

Bead Envy said...

Awwwwww look at Betty's ickle face, butter wouldn't melt.
Now stop making things up about those poor puppys LOL.
Are you sure it wasn't the postie that ate your beads and then set a trap for your poor innocent puppy?

Lovin the new blog Bev
love Em xx

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be without them though, would you? ;o)

We've just had a lovely lawn laid in our garden and one of our 'beloved' cats have dug a hole in the lawn and pooed in it - beautiful!