Tuesday 19 June 2007

The Show Season


Well its that time of year again!!
The show season is about to kick off with a rather large bang up in Edinburgh. The Royal Highland show starts this Thursday (21st) and is running for four consecutive days ending on Sunday 24th. I will be there on Avenue 12 in the Rural Craft Marquee although I am exhibiting with "Made In Yorkshire"
and not the Rural Craft Association.
I have just about got everything ready now and will try to stop panicing - have I got enough stock? will I sell anything? I tell you, I have been a blasted nervous wreck for the past week or so.
Mum is coming tonight to help me pack away my jewellery so that should be ok as she is very very organised!! She will also be staying a few days with the kids and the babies - Marvin and Betty!
So wish me luck and with that I will say arrivederci !!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Hello Bev

Never knew you had a blog, I will be a regular visitor. I love the way you describe your thoughts LOL.
Wow what a serious size event, I know it will go fine for you as your stuff is gorgeous. Good Luck and have fun.
Kara
xx

Anonymous said...

lol I'm sure you will do fab!! I will have everything crossed but I'll be sure not to leave the house for fear of falling over or looking strange!!

JO
xx

erin said...

very pretty, I love those colors!

Beverley Wainwright said...

Thanks for that everyone, I will try to do my very best and sell out!!!

Will let you know


love bev xxx

Anonymous said...

Good words.