Monday 7 January 2008

Feliz año nuevo

to you all!! As we are off to the sunnier climate of Cuba on the 19Th of this month, I thought I would get into the spirit of things by saying happy new year in Spanish!


I have had a right time of it lately trying to make some new jewellery, on the flip side of things it seems that I have lost what a lot of my friends term as Mojo! I cannot be bothered or have the slightest inkling to make anything really, don't know why but i think it might have something to do with just being really tired after the Christmas rush. I have however got some goodies left over from my sales at Christmas and one of which is pictured below - it has some lovely metallic beads from Helen Brodt-Savage. I call this one Metallica!



I am hoping to make some new jewellery before my holidays and get it on my website but until then I do hope to at least keep this blog updated!


I have been gathering some fantastic beads as well from camps such as Beverley Hicklin and Dawn White so hopefully this will give me the boost that I need to get me going again. I have also been buying a mystery object for a great pendant idea I have so more on this as and when!


Anyway must fly so


Cheerio for now



love Bev xxxx






5 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Ohh Ilove this necklace!! Loosing your mojo is so common after Christmas and as the build and manic time you had I'm not surprised!! Get loads of inspiration while you are in Cuba you lucky thing!!

Jewellery Craft said...

Hello, lost my mojo just before Christmas, the beads just stopped talking for a while, think they knew they had to be packed away for a couple weeks and were sulking!
Still its good to know it happens to other artists!

Mandie x

Kebo Jewellery said...

Beautiful necklace and I hope you have a lovely holiday!!

Kara said...

how totally amazingly jealous we went to CUBA few years ago now, gorgeous sea sand and .... super lol.
hope you had a fab time, I think Jewllery MOJO has disappeared all over the place
xox

Gemheaven said...

Are you home yet??? :D