Friday 8 February 2008

Im Back!



I know its been a while and I apologise but I have been on my jollies to Cuba. We have had an absolutley fantastic holiday and to be honest I am depressed at having to come back down to earth!

Cuba is a very interesting place, in the hotel it was very geared towards the tourists and very "caribean", however as most people know, Cuba is a communist country so on the outside of the tourist district its a very different story. We went to Havana on a day trip which was great apart from all the propaganda about and all the beggars. It is steeped in history and we enjoyed a few Mojito's!! At night we went to the famous Tropicana show which was visited by the very famous or should I say infamous Al Capone!


Anyway now that we have had our holiday and the washing and ironing are done I have had chance to finally make some new bits and pieces a bit different to my usual stuff. I hope you like!!!







This one is a variation on my "slinki" range, handmade with silver rings and beads instead of the black rubber.






This one is my new pendant range handmade from Venetian glass tiles. I have added swarovski crystals and added as Sterling Silver necklace!

AND finally ........ a handmade bangle - no fastener needed!!



Back again soon with more goodies!!






1 comment:

Gemheaven said...

Gorgeous jewellery as always!! LOve your slinkis but this one is fab!