Saturday 25 August 2007

Been Poorly


I'm so very sorry for lack of updates recently, apart from being in wedding arrangement mode I have been really poorly this week with a sore throat, neck, head oh and every other random part of my body that you can think of it has honestly knocked me for a right sixer and I have felt absolutely awful.

I am today finally starting to feel a little better although I took the dogs out this afternoon and you would have thought I had run the London Marathon! I was exhausted!!

I will definitely be updating my website this week with photos as I am making some new goodies this week. I am also at Kilnsey show on Tuesday which is near Skipton so am busy busy busy!!

I do hope to update you with some new pics as soon as possible so for now its TTFN

xx

3 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Oh sweetie glad you are better I missed our chats

Jo
xx

Unknown said...

awww hun, glad your feeling better now.

Caroline
xx

Kara said...

oh beviboo, get some rest, its all that excitement its worn you out.
have a great time at the show.
kara
xx