Tuesday 28 August 2007

Low Stock and Successful day at Kilnsey





Hey, how ya been??


Ive not got alot to tell apart from been making jewellery and exhibiting it at Kilsney Show today.


Its been a really good show, lots of visitors and best of all the spenders where out in full force! I am glad about that as this year has not been fantastic especially with the flooding and now the foot and mouth, alot of the shows have been cancelled, and some shows such as The Royal Lancashire Show wont even give the exhibitors their fees for the trade stands back!! I am disgusted to be honest and am persuing this matter as we speak!!


Anyway I will get off the soap box for once in my life LOL!!


I am going to be really busy making more jewellery as the stock is so low and my website's shelves are empty so to speak so may not update this blog this week now, although you never know I may have a small tale to tell!!


catch ya later xx

2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Glad the show was good hun and can't wait to see your new pieces!

Love Jo
xx

Kara said...

oh Bev thats fab news, well done, so glad the fair went well. I can't believe they wont give your money back, surely thats against the law.
kara
x