Monday 3 September 2007

Four O Clock Start!






Talk about shattered! I have been up since 4'o'clock this morning thanks to my Betty the little minx! I just have not sat down until now of course but by god I've got loads done, I will probably collapse in a blooming heap this afternoon!



I have made a lovely necklace though and am really quite pleased with it even if I do say so myself!



I have used a fab handmade lamp work bead from the very talented Dora Schubert and added Sterling Silver , Swarovski Crystal and handmade glass rondelles. I am going to call it " The Swinging Trapeze" What do you think??



I am gonna pop it on my website this afternoon but I really am pleased with the way it has turned out!

Right better get off before I drop off to sleep

Have a good un!

Love Bev x

5 comments:

Janine - Pretty Vintage Tea Party said...

Wow! I just love the necklace!!! What a gorgeous focal, and you've done such good things with it!

Janine xx

ButterflyBeadwear said...

That necklace is stunning I love the colours!!!! And that focal, someone is very talented, and so are you to have put it to such good use! Keep up the good work.

Gemheaven said...

ohh hun i adore this necklace - fantabulous!!!!

Jo
xx

Unknown said...

fab new look to your blog Bev, and that necklace is stunning!

What s it about that dog that makes you just wanna cuddle her?!?!?!? lol

Kara said...

ohh bevvy what a fab necklace and the name suits it perfectly, love the colours, where did you get the rondelles they are fab
kara
xxxx