Saturday 8 September 2007

Its the Season!

This is my Betty Boubalay when we first got her in March. She was 8 weeks old then and as you my fellow bloggers will know - she is a right little minx! The reason I have posted this pic is because this morning my betty's first season started! I am mortified to say the least - yeh yeh I know she is only a dog but errrr dur - SHE is MY baby girl! I will have three weeks of hell in front of me now as Marvin tries any which way to get to the poor little princess.


The dogs were supposed to be going to doggies day care next Friday while I am Harrogate Flower show but unfortunately I don't think they will take her while she is "poorly". I am going to ring them on Monday just to see but in the mean time life goes on I suppose, its just that I am gonna be absolutely knackered trying to keep Marverari away from her - he has been sniffing around her today although I don't know if he knows what is going on!



I have made some new jewellery as well and uploaded it onto my website and here is a sneak preview of what is to come, it has been made with Caroline Hannons fab beads, swarovski crystal and amethyst rounds as well as the usual mix of Sterling!



Have a good weekend!





Love bev x

5 comments:

Gemheaven said...

ohh Bev she is adorable!!

Oh and that necklace is fantabulous (thats my word for your jewellery)

I've been busy too but earrings ;)
Jo
xx

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww what a cutie!!! The dog i mean. I must admit i didn't fancy going through that with my Millie so took her to the vets before that happened.

And that necklace is fab, i was wondering if you'd done anything with those beads yet!

Beverley Wainwright said...

Hi girls - thanks for the comments! I am going to breed the dogs so unfortunately I cannot have her "done" so to speak. She is a poorly girl and really quiet tonight the poor thing. I will keep you posted! Oh and Yes Caroline the beads are lovely im suited how this necklace turned out!
love bev xxx

Maz Simpson said...

Hi Bev - thanks for calling by my blog, I think you might have called me anal in a roundabout way - haha! But I know what you mean... and the thought has crossed my mind too!! And I love your jewellery - it's just gorgeous!!
Maz x

Kara said...

oh beviboo, your poor little girl.
Love the necklace fab beads by caroline and great teaming
kara
xxxxxx