Sunday 16 September 2007

Flower Show and Retro Necklace


Had a brilliant weekend at the Harrogate Flower Show!! I sold loads of jewellery especially my cheaper range of foil glass - oh my do the women love those or what! Anyway, I have loads of new stuff to make and loads of planning to do now for the latter half of the season and as most of you will know its our busiest time of year! I swear I wont have time to S**t shave or shampoo!

Thanks to my friends too who have been emailing me asking about my little Betty and how she is doing with her season! Actually, it has not been so bad and definitely not as bad as my vet told me it was going to be. Marvin is a real big softy so if he has got a bit amorous with her I only have to say and he doesn't take it any further if you know what I mean!

Ben has just started his college course in Bradford and he is thrilled to bits with it - he is studying Music Tech. He is sooo interested in music and I am so proud that he has learnt himself how to play the guitar and even though I say it myself - he is really really good! Jamie is now back at school and yes I must say I am thrilled with that - so I may get some jobs done now!
Right I am off to scuttle off to make some jewellery it is not worth going anywhere today as in Yorkshire it is absolutely peeing it down!

Speak soon
Love Bev xxxx

2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

YOu did so well - but then anyone not buying your jewellery is either blind or stoopid lol

Hugs for Betty and Marvin
Jo
x

Kara said...

well done too BEV and love to the brave son etnering the big bad world.
Lovey that necklace gorgeous
kara
xx