Friday 13 July 2007

Ive Been Tagged!!

Thanks Kara!!
Seems that while I have been busy at the Great Yorkshire Show - a certain little monkey called Kara Spencer has blooming well tagged me! What this means you may ask is that I have to give you the reader 8 different facts about myself and then tag 8 other unsuspecting bloggers!
Well here goes think what you will but this is 8 things you probably dont know about me!!
  1. I am the worlds biggest chocoholic! I really really really LOVE Cadbury's Fruit and Nut!! Yum Yum!
  2. I also am a massive collector of bags - it also dont really matter what shape, colour or make it is to be honest - but obviously if you know anything about me then you will know the stranger the bag the better!
  3. I became a widow at the grand old age of 28! I do like to refer to myself as the merry widow actually and dont worry if you mention death as I am quite resigned to the fact of what will be will be.
  4. I absolutely love 24 and fancy the pants off Jack Bauer - he is sooo georgous and such a magnificent, indestructable super hero (a little sarcasm there)! I also believe that I will be the next Mrs Tom Cruise and have loved him from afar since I was about 15 - LOL!
  5. I creid when I visited the Notre Dam Cathederal in Paris - the architecture, the atmosphere just blew me away - I have to date been to visit the cathederal 4 times.
  6. My sons are the best thing since sliced bread - even though I do nag at them quite often, I dont believe that a day hasnt gone by when I have not told them that I love them so very very much.
  7. I am a cleaning fanatic! My mum brought me up to make sure everything was always spotless and I really have gotten stuck with this idea - I cannot stand anything in my house to be dirty and have been known to be up cleaning or decorating at 4 in the morning!
  8. I am a qualified nail technician, have ceritficates in manicures and pedicures and nail art - I have also got a B'tec national diploma in social care.

Well thats about it I think and blooming eck I sound like a right old nutter dont I?? I could have gone on for ages to be honest and listed at least 10 more silly facts - I will maybe save these for another time.

Catch ya later

love bev xxxxx

3 comments:

Kara said...

bloody hell Bev, I don't think apart from the bags and the sons I knew none of that. Thanks for doing
Kara
xx

Mary said...

hi what fab jewellery. I love to look at random things about people what an interesting lot we are.Will visit again Mary

Gemheaven said...

Ohhh Bev we compliment each other perfectly - I bite my nails and you can sort them out lol