Saturday 7 July 2007

Photographer I am definately NOT!





What is it about taking photos that really peeves me?? Is it the fact that I cannot sort out my photoshop properly? Is it the fact that i cant take a blooming photo to save my life? Is it my Sony Cybershot camera? Or could it be that I am infact BLONDE!!!


I am really trying to sort out my photos for my website, as I really want them to show my lovely jewellery off and as it is at the moment, the perfect handmade beads, swarovski crystal and fantastic karen hill tribe silver just cannot be show at its best! If anyone out there has some tips to share then please feel free to shove them my way!


The photo at the top has been untouched just to show you exactly what I mean. The fab bead is from Emma Ralph and really is quite out of the ordinary but this just doesnt show in my pic.

Right off to get ready to go out now - me and my Dom are off out for something to eat tonight - just the two of us which is a rare event I can tell you!

Catch Ya Later

xxxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya Bev,

what problems are you having with photoshop? If you need help give me a shout

Caroline

Gemheaven said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bev they are gorgeous beads and beautiful necklace - sigh and my favourite colour too lol

Jo
x

Kara said...

Oh Bev, I know what you mean about your pic;s they are fab.

Kara

P.S. I am tagging you, check my blog out for info xx

Unknown said...

arrrrrrrrggggggg Kara, you tagged her first