Thursday 19 July 2007

The Leaky Ceiling & New Jewellery.

Well what a god dam awful start to the day have I had!
The weather is brilliant for a change, the sun is out and the sky is a lovely blue but i came downstairs this morning to a living room ceiling that was wet through - blooming heck that sounded like a poem!



Seems we have a leak in the bathroom.



As we live in a virtually new house, there are builders still on site so lucky for me I managed to get hold of Mr Plumberman and he came around to solve the problem, after he managed to escape the wagging tails and excited Mr Marverari & Betty Boubalay he fixed my leak! LOL
I just thank my lucky stars that we don't live in an older house as it may have been a bit of a nightmare! Anyway that's my bit of excitement for the day - I mean how much can this old bird take in one day!!LOL!!






I have been making jewellery though and managed to get some decent results from the camera today so here is a little taster as to what is going on the website.


Misty Retro Rose above and Aqua Source

I am making more tonight hopefully so expect some new designs from me over the next couple of days - I am feeling creative!

Speak soon xxx



6 comments:

Jo Robinson said...

oooooooooo noooooo hun
Hope the ceiling isn't to bad.
LOL at the dogs bet they loved having the visitor to fuss over ,bless um.
Love
Jo
xx

Kara said...

Oh Bev Disaster.
Love the new pieces
Kara
xx

Gemheaven said...

Ohhh gorgeous new pieces hun!!!

Hope ceiling gets sorted fast :D

hugs and kisses
Jo
xxx

ButterflyBeadwear said...

Sorry to hear about the ceiling what a pain. Your jewellery is apsolutely beautiful, keep up the good work.

You can add my blog if you like

www.butterflybeadwear.blogspot.com

Bye for now Tam.

Beverley Wainwright said...

thanks for all your comments u very kind people lol!!
The ceiling is now fixed and just waiting for the painter to come and sort out the staining on the wall sand ceiling but hey all is good!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your jewellery. You make some lovely things. I have had a go at making jewellery I would like to make it and sell it, but everyone makes their own here in Australia.
Love the names you have for your pets. I think Stanley is a great cat name.
Cheers for now,
Jenny