Wednesday 18 July 2007

Mr Marvin Marverari Wainwright

Here is a new picture of my most beloved babe Mr Marvin marverari Wainwright!
Don't you find it strange and silly that we call our pets the most stupid names?? I mean we have a female cat called Stanley, a boxer bitch called Betty Boubalay Swaggles and then there is Mr Marvin! As pet owners we find no shame in calling them the most ridiculous of names. I think it was Emma Ralph who once had me in stitches when she told me of her cat's names and how the names were changed and added to - and I don't think she would mind me telling you that she even has names for inanimate objects such as her PC!
I will be back showing some jewellery tomorrow I think - once I get to grips with my photos!
catch ya later!
love bev xxxx

2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

He's so cute lol

Unknown said...

aww what a cutie!

my dogs have normal names but the daftest nicknames, lol