Wednesday 10 October 2007

What am I like!!


Well Well Well what am I like!! I apologise profusely for not updating my blogginton for ages and ages and I have loads of crappy little excuses but the truth of the matter is that I don't seem to have the time to shit shave or shampoo lately if you pardon the very graphic pun!

I have been doing some very successful shows and quite a few parties which has meant that I have absolutely no stock what so ever so have been beavering away to get some stock made in time for what we jewellery makers describe as not so much the busy season of Christmas but more the " I cant believe I am walking around in a coma like trance whilst trying to keep up with the mentalist Christmas shoppers" kind of season. Anyways I have now just about caught up with about a week to go before York's October show where I will be exhibiting my wears with Made In Yorkshire on St Samson's Square, so if you are in the area then please do come along and say Hi!! The necklace above is made from some fab retro beads handmade by Mindy of Moogin beads - I am so in love with her beads at the moment I am in fact about to own most of her stock ha ha!


On a more personal note, myself and Dom have decided to get hitched here in sunny England and have set the date of 31st January 2009! I know it does seem a long way off but honestly its just over a year away and you know how time flies don't you? We have booked our wedding at the fabulous Woodlands Hotel which isn't too far from where we live. I have fallen in love with the place so there you go we have it booked - SUITED!!!
I want to also mention my very good matey from school - Deborah Parky whose daughter Kylie is in labour as we speak and want to wish them all my love and hope all goes OK - god I feel really old as I can remember Kylie being born 20 years ago!! I will of course let you lot know how she goes on - although I already know she is having a little girl!

I also want to let you know that Marvin and Betty are fine and dandy if not a little crackers (in the nicest possible sense of course) here is a pic taken yesterday as they had pinched my Christmas wrapping stuff and had it wound all around them - mind you its not as bad as eating Dom's cheque book while I was doing his accounts earlier! He will go mad BTW!




Right I must get off and update my website with new jewellery so please feel free to mosey on over for a gander - speak real soon!

Love Bev xx







5 comments:

Gemheaven said...

OH so your the one who buys all of Mindys beads lol (I'm the one who buys all Izzy's and Carolines ;0))

Beautiful

Jo
xx

Kara said...

hiya, I thought you had disappeared of the planet if not for facebook, oh those beads are very yummy, great for beviboo to have been so busy, yippee a date is set, woohoo for you 2.
Kara
xxxxx

Laura Sparling said...

Well hello, Bev!

Good to see you back. Nice new-look blog! Glad business is going well for you!

Laura x

Unknown said...

lol at Jo!!!

ooooooooo Bev thats beautiful and your dogs are just so cute. I've been stalking your blog, lol so it's nice to see your okay.

Tsahi said...

Hello Bev.
Great jewelery.

Very inspiring designs.

Diamond Jewelery