Friday 12 October 2007

Clambroth



Hey, don't ya just love these beads? They remind me of vintage marbles like "Clambroth" a set of marbles with swirls on them! I have added loads of hill tribe silver on this one and am really quite pleased with the outcome!

My mum was the "Chickenly champion marble player" when she was a kid and I used to love listening to her telling me the tales of when all the other kids used to come around and try win her tin of marbles from her!!

I have also made a bracelet and earrings with these beads from Beaujangles and Baubles, and this is quite unusual for me I must say as I don't really do sets if you know what I mean!




I am decorating this weekend and on Sunday off to a wedding fair near where I live - hoping that this will give me some inspiration!


Speak soon and have a good un!

Love Bev xxxx

1 comment:

Gemheaven said...

Wow hun thats GORGEOUS