Monday 11 February 2008

Jobs Jobs and more Jobs



Isnt it always the same?? you get back from your relaxing no stress two weeks a year holidays to one of the most stressful times in your life!! I mean I got back last Sunday, started a new evening job on Monday, trained all week till 9 at night as well as doing a mammoth mountain of washing, drying and Ironing, cleaning, updating the website and trying to make some new jewellery. I feel absolutley jiggered if I am to be brutally honest! To top all this off is my pending wedding to my beloved Dom - I know its 11 months away but god dammit there are things to organise!!


I have been trying to make some nice little things though as the show season starts again at the easter weekend in March and I will be with Made In Yorkshire again on St Samsons Square in York. This is a really busy weekend and for those who can travel to Yorkshire I would really recommend that they try to visit York as it is really something else!

The neckalce above is going to be called Floribunda and the beads are from the fantastic Beverley Hicklin, I have teamed them with Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystal and black agate!

The necklace below is called Coal as the beads are so black yet have sparkly little bits in just like a piece of coal. These beads are also handmade and from Bev Hicklins studio, I have added Sterling Silver and Crystals again along with karen Hill Tribe jump rings.



I am going to try to get some more stuff ready as well over the next few weeks - well thats if I have not passed out with blooming exhaustion!!
TTFN!!

2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Stunning , stunning , stunning :D

Jewellery Craft said...

I'd like to say "hello"...I read your blog, love your jewellery and so have awarded you the "You Make My Day" award, hope you don't mind, so please check out my blog...

Mandie xxx