Saturday 23 February 2008

The Mojo has been found!

Hurray I say!!


My missing mojo seems to have returned home to me! I was so worried that I would not find it again and did actually fear my business would die a severe and traumatic death!! But yay I am happy to report that I have found my likkle ikkle mojo again!


I have been beavering away quite happily since yesterday in between doing Doms accounts and my other evening job. I think it may have come back due to a conversation regarding sts necklace bails with my very good mate Jo of Gemheaven, I truly believe that the little convo we had spurred me on to make some new things.



This one is called Kebekol which means "to go sailing together" quite apt really considering the fantastic aqua colours of the glass and crystal blended with the turquoise!






I will be back again tomorrow hopefully with some more pics so

ttfn

xxx


2 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Gorgeous Bev - and what are friends for!

Unknown said...

oh lovely Bev